For the second year in a row, Rock City took over a local laundromat for the day … doing people’s laundry all day for FREE! Nearly 100 volunteers converged at the Laundromat on North High and 7th, washing, drying and folding laundry, serving food and playing games with the children in the neighborhood.
We love this event for a ton of reasons. Here are five:
1. We get to spend real and quality time with families we’re serving.
2. We get to meet a super tangible need …
every human being needs clean clothes to wear.
3. We get to love on kids who aren’t afforded many days of summer fun
and give them a good time.
4. We get to meet a ton of people on High Street …
the street with the most foot traffic in Columbus.
5. We get to share God’s love with people that we love.
Our volunteers are amazing.
We are committed to the Weinland Community … to seeing it shine bright.