Rock City Update | December 25, 2020
As we have done in years past, there will be no In-Person Worship Experiences following Christmas until Sunday, January 10. We invite you to join us Online or on TV (ABC6 or Fox45) until then.
On January 10 we will resume In-Person Worship Experiences and kick-off the new year with our brand new series: Fresh Start. We look forward to starting 2021 with you and worshiping with you online and on TV for the next two weeks!
Rock City Update | November 8, 2020
Beginning Sunday, November 15, we are excited to offer both online and in-person weekend worship experiences and invite you to join us in the environment that is best for you.
We’ve provided some commonly asked questions and answers below and can’t wait to worship with you this weekend!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Are seating reservations required?
No. However, we are limiting our capacity to ensure social distancing in our auditorium and overflow areas and seating will be provided on a first come, first serve basis. Children under the age of five will not be permitted in the auditorium.
What sanitization measures will be in place?
Our teams frequently disinfect surfaces throughout the building and we sanitize the auditoriums between services. Hand-sanitizing stations are placed throughout the building. Our coffee hospitality areas are closed for the time being and all worship guide materials are now available through the Rock City APP to ensure a contactless experience.
What about face coverings?
Face coverings are required for all those attending while walking around, standing or singing. In addition, Rock City volunteers and staff will wear face coverings while serving.
Is Rock City Kids and Rock City Middle School Open?
Our Rock City Kids and Middle School services are available at each of our locations. Here are some important things you need to know:
- Space is limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We are reducing room capacities to aid in social distancing.
- Drop-off and pick-up will be limited to one parent per household. Temperature checks and hand sanitizer will be given to all children entering Rock City Kids and Rock City Middle School.
- Children in first grade and above will be asked to wear masks at all times while in the building. All Rock City Kids and Middle School volunteers and staff will wear masks during the entirety of their serve.
- No outside toys, coats, food or items are allowed inside the classroom with the exception of diapers, bottles and pacifiers.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols throughout all Rock City Kids and Middle School areas have been implemented.
What if I am considered “high-risk”?
If you or someone in your family is considered “high-risk,” we encourage you to continue worshipping with us online.
Please worship with us online if you, or anyone in your household, have tested positive, have experienced symptoms or have had a known exposure to COVID-19.