We now offer both online and in-person weekend worship experiences and invite you to join us in the environment that is best for you.
We’ve provided some commonly asked questions and answers below and can’t wait to worship with you this weekend!
Commonly Asked Questions:
Are seating reservations required?
No. However, we are limiting our capacity to ensure social distancing in our auditorium and overflow areas and seating will be provided on a first come, first serve basis. Children under the age of five will not be permitted in the auditorium.
What sanitization measures will be in place?
Our teams frequently disinfect surfaces throughout the building and we sanitize the auditoriums between services. Hand-sanitizing stations are placed throughout the building. Our coffee hospitality areas are closed for the time being and all worship guide materials are now available through the Rock City APP to ensure a contactless experience.
What about face coverings?
Face coverings are required for all those attending while walking around, standing or singing. In addition, Rock City volunteers and staff will wear face coverings while serving .
Is Rock City Kids and Rock City Middle School Open?
Our Rock City Kids and Middle School services are available at each of our locations. Here are some important things you need to know:
- We are taking every precaution (as recommended by the CDC) to ensure the health and safety of our volunteers and families.
- We are reducing room capacities to aid in social distancing. Space is limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Drop-off and pick-up will be limited to one parent per household. Temperature checks and hand sanitizer will be given to all children entering Rock City Kids and Rock City Middle School.
- Children in first grade and above will be asked to wear masks at all times while in the building. All Rock City Kids and Middle School volunteers and staff will wear masks during the entirety of their serve.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols throughout all Rock City Kids and Middle School areas have been implemented.
What if I am considered “high-risk”?
If you or someone in your family is considered “high-risk,” we encourage you to continue worshipping with us online.
Please worship with us online if you, or anyone in your household, have tested positive, have experienced symptoms or have had a known exposure to COVID-19.